MiraScreen G2 wireless HDMI dongle has customized design which relaxes you from the tired daily life.
With MiraScreen G2, you can enjoy your favorite videos, photos and movies on the best display in the house.
Simply connect the tiny adapter to your HDTV and you can wirelessly display content from a compatible laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Anything you can see on your laptop or tablet, you can see on your HDTV.
Perfect for home or on-the-go, just take it with you to enjoy advanced technology.
- High-definition image
Support 1080P, you can connect PC, smartphone or iPad to TV or projector, whatever you see on your mobile device's display, you can mirror onto the HDTV or projector, create your own exclusive cinema, enjoy different audio-visual feast
- Broad compatibility
Compatible with Android 4.2, Mac OS X 10.9, iOS 7.0, Windows 8.1. Play games or share photos and videos with your family on big screen, without having to huddle around the tiny screen of a mobile device. Also, support multiple formats of photos, videos and files, out of the shackles of cable, the meeting has become intelligent and efficient
- Small and light design
Rounded cute size, just like a cookie, with a magnet connected the HDMI cable on the back, which saves the space so that it is portable for you to use it anytime and anywhere
- Easy connection
Just plug and play, no needed any other drivers, and with a switching button, you could switch Airplay mode or Miracast mode easily
- WiFi frequency: 2.4GHz
- WiFi range: 10m and less
- WiFi module / version: 8188FTV
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 ( max )
- Operating system: Linux
- CPU version / processor: AM8252B
- CPU speed: 600MHz
- RAM: DDR3 128Mb
- Internal flash: SLC 128MB
- Video format: AVI, DIVX, MKV, DAT, VOB, MPG, MPEG, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, WMV
- Picture format: JPEG, BMP
- Audio format: MP1 / 2 / 3, WMA, OGG, WAV, AAC
- File format: Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Official customer service email: Support@MiraScreen.com
How it works:
1. Connect the HDMI connector of MiraScreen G2 to the HDTV or projector
2. Connect from your compatible device via WiFi, and you can mirror almost any content from a compatible laptop, tablet, or smartphone
3. Connect the USB plug with 5V / 1A adapter to supply the power